Vincent Kennedy McMahon owner of the WWE passed away..
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/4892436
Vincent Kennedy McMahon owner of the WWE passed away..
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/4892436
LOL now you sound like some of the press who was believing it was a true story [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
haha.. I know I know
dang, you can't pull wool over anybody's eye [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
LOL is this part of a wwe storyline?
GO VOLS
yeah.. haha, it was a stunt filmed Sunday night to make it look like ole Vincy was murdered.
I was about to say, tell me you don't believe that.
I havent watched wrestling in almost 8 years, but if you get bored you might wanna play smackdown vs raw its phat.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah.. haha, it was a stunt filmed Sunday night to make it look like ole Vincy was murdered. </div></div>
Oh man thats crazy I wish I would have watched it tonight now.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks